The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at La Crosse.
* Until late Wednesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:15 am Monday the stage was 12.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 12.3 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage Wednesday morning.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... Pettibone campground and RV park is flooded.
Road access to the north end of the Shore Acres development is
impacted by flooding. Some lowland flooding occurs in other areas
near the river.
Lat... Lon 4401 9142 4388 9120 4357 9122 4361 9127 4399 9145
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
La Crosse Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:21 AM CDT Jun. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service