The National Weather Service in Corpus Christi has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Guadalupe River near Bloomington.
* From late Wednesday night until further notice... or until the
warning is canceled.
* At 2:00 PM Monday the stage was 13.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river is forecast to rise above flood stage by
early Thursday morning and continue to rise to near 23.5 feet
by Friday early afternoon.
* At 24.0 feet moderate lowland flooding occurs, with the river
reaching well into the flood plain. Any oil tank batteries, pump
jacks, and secondary roads near the river may be flooded.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Bloomington 20 13.8 Mon 02 PM 15.9 17.9 21.3 23.5 22.7
Lat... Lon 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calhoun Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:36 PM CDT Oct. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service