The Flood Warning continues for
the Trinity River near Riverside
* until further notice... or until the warning is canceled.
* At 1133 PM Wednesday the stage was 135.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 133.5 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain steady around 135.5 feet through Thursday night
and then begin a slow fall through the weekend.
* At 136.0 feet... moderate lowland flooding begins in the vicinity of the gage.
The lowest homes in the green rich shores subdivision are flooded and Thomas
Lake Road is inundated and impassable. Low roads in the Deep River Plantation
Subdivision are inundated. The lowest roads into properties off FM 980
northwest of Riverside are inundated and the lowest buildings are threatened.
Flood observed forecast 6 PM
location stage stage day time Thu Fri Sat sun
Riverside 133.5 135.4 Thu 12 am 135.4 135.3 135.1 134.8
lat... Lon 3097 9584 3096 9562 3093 9528 3082 9528 3087 9562 3088 9584
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Jacinto Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:48 PM CST Nov. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service