... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 4 PM this
afternoon to 1 am EST Friday...
* what... snow expected. Total snow accumulations of up to 3
inches expected. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
* Where... portions of southeastern Massachusetts and northern
and southern Rhode Island.
* When... from 4 PM this afternoon to 1 am EST Friday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions. The
hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Expect snow covered roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Kent Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:05 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 5:04 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pawtuxet River at Cranston.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:46 am Thursday the stage was 10.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 10.5 feet by this
morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at 11.0 feet... structures and homes are impacted in low
lying sections of Warwick. Affected areas include homes and
businesses on Wellington Avenue and Avery Road in Cranston, as well
as Pioneer Avenue, bellows street, venturi Avenue and a portion of
River Street in Warwick.
Lat... Lon 4178 7156 4180 7139 4172 7137 4170 7155