... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am this morning to
10 PM PST this evening...
... High wind watch remains in effect from Thursday morning
through late Thursday night...
* winds: south 25 to 35 with gusts to 45 mph today, then
southwest 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph possible
* Timing: gusty winds are expected this afternoon and evening,
then stronger and more widespread winds are possible Thursday
afternoon through Thursday night.
* Locations in the advisory include: Highway 31 between Paisley
and Summer Lake.
* Locations in the watch include: all of central and Eastern
Lake County, including Adel, Lakeview, Summer Lake, Paisley,
Silver Lake, Fort Rock, and Christmas Valley.
* Impacts: travel will be difficult for lightweight and high
profile vehicles. Loose outdoor objects or materials could get
blown about. Wind may damage trees and vulnerable structures.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central and Eastern Lake County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Advisory, High Wind Watch
Issued: 3:55 AM PST Nov. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service