... Winter Storm Warning in effect from 10 am Sunday to 4 am PST
* what... heavy snow is expected. Total snow accumulations of 8 to
18 inches are expected.
* Where... south central Oregon Cascades and Siskiyou Mountains and
southern Oregon Cascades including Siskiyou Summit.
* When... from 10 am Sunday to 4 am PST Monday.
* Additional details... snowfall is likely to take until the
afternoon to develop in the Siskiyous, with the greatest travel
impacts expected there in the evening and overnight hours.
Travel will be very difficult for those who are inadequately
prepared. Blowing snow is expected, at times, at higher
elevations, through passes, and along ridge lines.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* travel is strongly discouraged for those who are inadequately
prepared, especially in the warning area.
* If you must travel, keep tire chains, a flashlight, blankets,
food, water, medications, and a fully charged phone with you.
* A Winter Storm Warning means that severe winter weather is
likely and is expected to pose a threat to life and property.
Take protective action now.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
South Central Oregon Cascades Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 4:06 PM PST Feb. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service