... Flood Warning extended until Monday morning...
the Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Tahlequah.
* Until Monday morning, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 1:00 PM Sunday, the stage was 15.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring but the river is falling.
* Forecast... the Illinois River near Tahlequah will continue falling
to below flood stage by early Monday morning.
* Impact... at 15.0 feet, moderate flooding occurs from Hanging Rock
downstream towards Tahlequah. Access roads east of the Combs bridge
near Eagles Bluff are impassable. Some Cabins and Parks may begin
to flood. Extreme turbulence makes the river too hazardous for
Lat... Lon 3612 9487 3606 9481 3576 9487 3576 9496 3603 9496
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cherokee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:23 PM CDT Apr. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
- Caney Ridge
- Carters Landing
- Dry Creek
- Indian Meadows
- Lost City
- Park Hill
- Pettit Bay
- Thompson Corner
- Tsa La Gi Indian Village
- Wildcat Point