... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 1 PM EST this
* what... heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 7 to 12
inches, with locally higher amounts across the northwest slopes
of the Adirondacks.
* Where... the Adirondacks of New York and most of central and
* When... until 1 PM EST Tuesday.
* Impacts... travel will be very difficult to hazardous.
* Additional details... a band of moderate to heavy snow is
expected move across the warning area through the early morning
hours. The Tuesday morning commute will be heavily impacted.
If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food, and water in
your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Please allow extra time if travel is necessary.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Essex Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 2:36 AM EST Nov. 12, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Aiden Lair
- Au Sable Forks
- Blue Ridge
- Boreas River
- Green Street
- Grover Hills
- Keene Valley
- Lake Placid
- Loch Muller
- Moriah Center
- New Russia
- North Elba
- North Hudson
- North Jay
- North Pole
- Northwoods Club
- Pudding Hollow
- Ray Brook
- Saint Huberts
- Schroon Falls
- Schroon Lake
- Shady Corner Curve
- South Schroon
- Upper Jay
- Whiteface Landing
- Whiteface Mountain Ski Area