The Flood Warning continues for
the Humboldt River at Battle Mountain.
* Until further notice.
* At 2:15 am Monday the stage was 9.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and forecast to continue.
* Impact... at 10.0 feet... minor to moderate lowland flooding
throughout reach. Some rural roads near the river are flooded.
Lat... Lon 4074 11638 4055 11649 4060 11691 4076 11710 4093 11704
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:35 AM PDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:24 AM PDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect until 11 PM PDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Elko has issued a Wind Advisory...
which is in effect until 11 PM PDT this evening.
* Winds... westerly winds 25 to 35 mph gusting 45 to 50 mph.
Stronger localized gusts of over 60 mph possible at times.
* Timing... the strongest winds will be in the afternoon to early evening
* Impacts... loose or lightweight objects will be blown around or
away. Strong winds will make driving inconvenient for most
vehicles and difficult to hazardous for high profile vehicles
such as trailers, campers, and vans.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 mph with gusts
in excess of 45 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make
driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use
Nearby Radar Stations
- Battle Mountain
- Buckingham Camp
- Copper Basin
- Crescent Valley
- Dewitt Mill
- Gold Acres
- Gold Quartz
- Lower Gimmel Field
- North Battle Mountain
- Slaughterhouse Field
- Thomas Place
- Upper Gimmel Field