... Flood Warning now in effect until late Wednesday night...
the Flood Warning continues for
the Cape Fear at William o Huske lock and dam 3.
* Until late Wednesday night.
* At 9:00 am Tuesday the stage was 45.82 feet.
* Flood stage is 42.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall and get below flood stage by early
* Impact... at 45.0 feet... flood waters will affect areas along the left bank of
the river with some minor overflow along the right bank.
Lat... Lon 3485 7886 3485 7875 3478 7874 3472 7865
3465 7872 3472 7882
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bladen Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:45 AM EST Dec. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Ammon Ford
- Bladen Springs
- Center Road
- Clarks Crossroads
- East Arcadia
- Fowler Landing
- Hickory Grove Crossroads
- Red Hill
- Shingleford Crossing
- Smith Crossroads
- Sparkleberry Landing
- Suttons Corner
- Tar Heel
- Tolar Landing
- White Lake
- White Oak