The Flood Warning continues for
the Dan River near Danville.
* Until Monday morning.
* At 8 am EST Sunday the stage was 20.1 feet... and falling slowly.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet. Moderate flood stage is 20.5 feet.
* The river crested around midnight near 20.6 feet, just at the
moderate flood stage. The river has now fallen below moderate
flood stage and will continue to fall today.
* The river is forecast to fall to below flood stage late tonight
or Monday morning.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 20.5
feet on Nov 13 2018.
Lat... Lon 3646 7974 3650 7976 3664 7941 3663 7920
3648 7923 3650 7949
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Caswell Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:04 AM EST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Camp Springs
- Cherry Grove
- Locust Hill
- Park Spring
- Prospect Hill
- Stony Creek
- Wallace Mill
- West Yanceyville