The Flood Warning continues for
the St. Francis river at Fisk
* until further notice.
* At 10:00 am Friday the stage was 20.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 20.3 feet by this
evening then begin falling.
* Impact... at 20.0 feet... considerable flooding occurs.
Lat... Lon 3692 9030 3694 9025 3663 9010 3663 9017
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Butler Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:09 AM CDT May. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:43 AM CDT May. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am this morning to 6 PM
CDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 10 am this morning to 6 PM CDT
* Timing... from late morning through the afternoon.
* Winds... south winds will be sustained from 15 to 20 mph with
gusts 20 to 30 mph.
* Impacts... winds are expected to be strong enough to cause
problems for boaters on area lakes. Small boats will be the most
significantly impacted. Boaters on Kentucky Lake, Lake Barkley,
and Rend Lake will be significantly impacted due to their
extensive south fetches.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.