The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Big River at Byrnesville
* from late tonight to Tuesday evening.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 11.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by early tomorrow
and crest near 19.5 feet by early Monday morning. The river is
forecast to fall below flood stage by Monday evening.
* Impact: at 20.0 feet... south Byrnesville Road GOES under water near
* Impact: at 19.1 feet... backyards and one basement along Burgan
Grove Road 2 miles west of House Springs begin to flood.
* Impact: at 19.0 feet... Dutch Creek Road south of Byrnesville and
Byrnesville Road near John McKeever Road north of Byrnesville begin
* Impact: at 18.1 feet... State Highway bb southeast of Cedar Hill
will be closed near this height.
* Impact: at 18.0 feet... Cedar Hill Road at Cedar Hill and Klondike
Road south of Cedar Hill begin to flood near this height.
* Impact: at 15.5 feet... Rockford Beach park at the Highway mm bridge
Fld latest 6 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 12/16 12/17 12/18 12/19 12/20
Byrnesville 16.0 11.61 16.5 19.4 12.9 9.3 7.6
Lat... Lon 3834 9060 3833 9068 3846 9063 3849 9057
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jefferson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:11 PM CST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service