... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 3 am CST
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of
1 to 3 inches and ice accumulations of a light glaze expected.
Winds gusting as high as 45 mph.
* Where... Atchison and Doniphan counties in Kansas and Holt,
Andrew, Nodaway, Worth, Gentry, and Harrison counties in
* When... from 4 PM this afternoon to 3 am CST Sunday.
* Additional details... travel could be dangerous due to patchy
blowing snow and reduced visibilities.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Nodaway Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:01 PM CST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 2:58 PM CST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory now in effect from 3 PM this afternoon until 6
am CST Sunday...
* timing... this afternoon through sunrise Sunday morning.
* Winds... sustained winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Impacts... winds tonight will cause difficult travel for high
profile vehicles. Any lightweight items will need to be
A Wind Advisory means that winds of at least 30 mph are expected
with gusts to 45 mph. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra