... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Sunday morning through
Sunday evening for winds and low relative humidity values over
portions of north-central Minnesota..
The National Weather Service in Duluth has issued a Fire Weather
Watch for winds and low relative humidity which is in effect from
Sunday morning through Sunday evening.
* Affected area... in Minnesota, Koochiching and north Itasca.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 18 percent.
* Temperatures... in the upper 50s.
* Impacts... any fires that develop may spread quickly.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
North Itasca Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 2:53 PM CDT Apr. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service