... High Wind Warning in effect from 7 am EST /6 am CST/ Sunday to
1 am EST /midnight CST/ Monday...
* sustained west winds of 35 to 40 mph, with frequent gusts of
50 mph are expected to start early Sunday morning and persist
into the evening hours of Sunday.
* Periods of sustained winds to 45 mph and wind gusts to 60 mph
are also expected, especially during the day Sunday.
* downed tree limbs and small trees could block roads and lead
to power outages as well as cause minor structural damage.
* Driving in high profile vehicles, especially on north-south
roads could become hazardous.
* Unsecured outdoor objects will be blown around.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Berrien Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning
Issued: 1:11 PM CST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service