... High Wind Warning in effect from 7 am Sunday to 7 am EST
The National Weather Service in Grand Rapids has issued a High
Wind Warning... which is in effect from 7 am Sunday to 7 am EST
* wind gusts of up to 55 to 65 mph Sunday through Sunday evening.
* Blowing snow.
* numerous power outages likely.
* Downed trees, tree limbs and power lines.
* Prolonged power outages possible.
* a High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is
expected or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph
or gusts of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kent Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning
Issued: 3:38 PM EST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service