The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Red River Landing.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:00 am Sunday the stage was 61.2 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 48.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to rise to 61.3 feet.
Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 59.0 feet... the East Bank levee will be topped and the
Prison Farm land between the two levees will be inundated. Angola
Landing will be under water closing the Ferry there. All river
islands along The Reach from Red River Landing to Baton Rouge will
remain inundated with recreational camps and river bottom farm land
* Impact... at 58.0 feet... Angola farmland on the left bank becomes
Lat... Lon 3074 9137 3071 9159 3102 9170 3103 9153
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
West Feliciana Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:55 AM CDT Mar. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service