The Flood Warning continues for
the Calcasieu River near Glenmora.
* Until Tuesday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 5:45 PM Monday the stage was 12.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
after midnight tomorrow.
* Impact... at stages near 12.0 feet... when the river is falling and
the gauge reading is forecast to be near 12 feet, flooding of
forested areas near the river will occur.
Lat... Lon 3115 9275 3105 9265 3090 9262 3090 9269 3113 9279
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Rapides Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:24 PM CST Feb. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service