... Frost advisory in effect from 1 am to 9 am CDT Friday...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a frost
advisory, which is in effect from 1 am to 9 am CDT Friday.
* Temperature... lows in the lower to middle 30s are expected late
tonight into early Friday morning.
* Impacts... frost will damage or kill sensitive vegetation.
A frost advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Crittenden Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:36 AM CDT Apr. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:19 PM CDT Apr. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Shawneetown
* until Wednesday April 25.
* At 9:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 36.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 33.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 36.9 feet by
early Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
Lat... Lon 3778 8811 3773 8800 3757 8800 3753 8818