The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill MO has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Tomahawk creek at Roe Avenue.
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 7:16 PM Tuesday the stage was 12.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to
rise to near 13.1 feet by this evening. The river will fall below
flood stage by tonight.
* At 13.0 feet... water approaches the northbound Lane of Tomahawk
location fs stage day/time forecast
Roe Avenue 13 12.8 Tue 07 PM 13.1 this evening
lat... Lon 3889 9466 3891 9466 3894 9463 3893 9461 3890 9463
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Johnson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:22 PM CDT Jul. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service