the Flood Warning has been extended for
the Saint Joseph River Ohio above Newville
* until Saturday morning.
* At 9 PM Wednesday the stage was 12.5 feet and steady.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to a crest near 12.6 feet around 2
am Thursday April 19 and fall below flood stage around 8 am Friday
* At 12.0 feet... DeKalb County Road 42 about 3 miles northeast of
Newville floods. Agricultural and low lands flood along the St.
Joseph river to the Cedarville Reservoir.
Lat... Lon 4126 8498 4140 8481 4139 8478 4123 8493
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Allen Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:46 PM EDT Apr. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service