The Flood Warning continues for
the Wabash River at Mount Carmel.
* From late Monday night to Wednesday afternoon.
* At 12:45 PM Sunday the stage was 15.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by late Monday night and continue
to rise to near 19.2 feet by Tuesday afternoon. It will fall below
flood stage by late Tuesday night.
* At 20.0 feet... river is bankfull in all locations. All oil field
production ceases with the exception of pumping units on
substructures. Access to these are by boat only. Agricultural
losses increase dramatically. Farmers move livestock to higher
ground. City of Mount Carmel leaves flood gates b and c in year
Lat... Lon 3846 8765 3828 8781 3822 8794 3822 8800
3827 8800 3847 8777
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Edwards Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:57 PM CST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service