... Flood Warning now in effect until Friday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pecatonica River at Freeport.
* Until Friday morning.
* At 7:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 12.8 feet and steady.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage Wednesday morning and continue
rising to 13.1 feet Wednesday evening. The river will fall below
flood stage Friday morning.
* Impact, at 13.0 feet, flood stage. Water affects low lying
sections of Freeport mainly east of the Pecatonica River.
Lat... Lon 4250 8981 4250 8972 4233 8961 4235 8940
4227 8940 4224 8968
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Stephenson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:30 PM CDT Sep. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service