... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 4 PM this
afternoon to 4 PM PST Wednesday...
* what... moderate to heavy snow expected. Total snow
accumulations of up to 6 inches with isolated higher amounts
for Orofino to Lowell. 3 to 6 inches expected for Grangeville
and vicinity, where increasing southwesterly winds will
decrease snow amounts and reduce visibility due to blowing and
* Where... Camas Prairie, Grangeville and vicinity, Orofino, and
* When... from 4 PM this afternoon to 4 PM PST Wednesday.
* Wind... southwesterly winds gusting up to 30 to 35 mph for
Grangeville and vicinity.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions will make travel very hazardous or impossible. If you
must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food and water in your
vehicle in case of an emergency.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Orofino/Grangeville Region Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 10:31 AM PST Feb. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service