The National Weather Service in Jacksonville FL has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the St Mary's River at Macclenny.
* From late Monday night to Thursday afternoon... or until the warning
* At 9:45 PM Sunday the stage was 11.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Tuesday morning and
continue to rise to near 12.4 feet by Wednesday morning, the river
will fall below flood stage by Thursday morning.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... minor flooding of low lying areas and Timber
lands including some properties along St. Mary's River Bluff Road
and the Cypress Landing resort on the Georgia side.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Macclenny 12 11.6 sun 10 PM 11.8 12.2 12.4 12.0 11.3
Lat... Lon 3041 8221 3038 8207 3062 8204 3062 8198 3034 8203 3035 8220
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Baker Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:04 PM EDT Jul. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service