The Flood Warning continues for
the Connecticut River at Middle Haddam.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:55 am Saturday the stage was 8.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 8.1 feet
by Sunday morning.
* Impact... at 9.5 feet... flooding closes most of Meadow Road, Route
17a, in the Gildersleeve section of Portland. Flooding impacts the
Middletown Marina and Meadow farms. In Cromwell, portions of River
Road will be closed. In Rocky Hill, parts of Meadow Road will be
impassable for a time. Flooding continues along the river southward
Lat... Lon 4164 7269 4164 7258 4129 7225 4126 7239
4141 7251 4156 7270
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Middlesex Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:02 PM EST Jan. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Clinton Beach
- Cornfield Park
- Deep River
- Deep River Center
- Duck Island Roads
- Essex Village
- Floral Park
- Grove Beach
- Harbor View
- Hawks Nest
- Lake View
- Old Saybrook
- Old Saybrook Center
- Plum Bank Beach
- Pond Meadow
- Saybrook Manor
- Saybrook Point
- Westbrook Center