... Wind Advisory in effect from 5 PM this afternoon to 8 am PDT
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 5 PM this afternoon to 8 am PDT
* Winds... westerly 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing... late this afternoon through tonight... and again
Thursday afternoon into early Friday morning.
* Location... through and east of the San Gorgonio Pass into the
northern Coachella Valley... and parts of the Anza Borrego desert.
* Visibility... locally reduced to 2 to 5 miles in blowing dust and
* Impacts... blowing dust and locally hazardous driving conditions.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Diego County Deserts Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:32 AM PDT May. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service