... Red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM MST this evening
for strong winds and low relative humidity for the northwest
deserts and northwest plateau of Arizona...
* affected area... in Arizona... fire weather zone 102.
* Timing... through this evening.
* Wind... southwest winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts around 30-35
* Humidity... minimum humidity mainly 4 to 8 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lake Havasu and Fort Mohave Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 12:21 PM MDT Jun. 28, 2017 – National Weather Service