... Wind Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST tonight...
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am this morning to
midnight CST tonight...
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a dense
fog advisory, which is in effect until 10 am CST this morning.
* Event... strong and gusty winds associated with a tight
pressure gradient and a low-level jet stream pushing northward
into the area.
* Areas affected... northwest Arkansas and southeast Arkansas.
* Timing... 10 am Saturday thru midnight.
* Winds... 25 to 30 mph with gusts to near 40 mph.
* Impacts... loose outdoor items will be vulnerable to the strong
winds. Travel may become difficult and hazardous on area
roadways especially for high profile vehicles. Winds will
create rough conditions on area bodies of water.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lincoln Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:10 PM CST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service