The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Clarendon.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 PM Saturday the stage was 31.2 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 31.5 feet by
* Impacts at 32.0 feet... State Highway 302 north of Clarendon may be
affected. Some Industrial property in Clarendon on river side of
levee may be flooded. Many access problems for recreational
properties downstream of Clarendon. Many downstream areas are
accessable by boat only. Height and duration of flooding along the
lower White River is greatly dependant on the level of the
Mississippi River in combination with the flow rate of the White
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Lower White River
Clarendon 26 31.2 Sat 06 PM 31.4 31.5 31.4 31.5 06 am 02/25
Lat... Lon 3435 9119 3449 9132 3466 9139 3472 9129
3455 9120 3442 9108
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Arkansas Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:16 PM CST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 12:10 PM CST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST tonight...
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am this morning to
midnight CST tonight...
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a dense
fog advisory, which is in effect until 10 am CST this morning.
* Event... strong and gusty winds associated with a tight
pressure gradient and a low-level jet stream pushing northward
into the area.
* Areas affected... northwest Arkansas and southeast Arkansas.
* Timing... 10 am Saturday thru midnight.
* Winds... 25 to 30 mph with gusts to near 40 mph.
* Impacts... loose outdoor items will be vulnerable to the strong
winds. Travel may become difficult and hazardous on area
roadways especially for high profile vehicles. Winds will
create rough conditions on area bodies of water.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.