The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until Thursday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 9.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is cresting and will begin to fall Monday
* Impacts at 9.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins
to flood. Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of
the low grounds along the river and tributaries.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed crest time date
Patterson 9 9.3 sun 07 PM 9.3 9.1 9.0 ***cresting***
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:38 PM CDT Aug. 20, 2017 – National Weather Service