The Flood Warning continues for
the Black River at Pocahontas.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 20.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 20.2 feet by
Sunday morning, then hold steady into early Monday morning.
* Impacts at 20.0 feet... flooding of backwater up tributaries is
spreading into lands along the current, Fourche, and black rivers.
Water is spreading towards the northern edge of the Airport.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Pocahontas 17 20.1 Sat 07 PM 20.2 20.2 19.8 20.2 06 am 02/24
Lat... Lon 3612 9115 3625 9106 3630 9095 3620 9089
3617 9098 3610 9101
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Randolph Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:51 PM CST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 12:10 PM CST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect until midnight CST tonight...
... Dense fog advisory has expired...
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until midnight CST tonight.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.